I was so excited about our new Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board mainly because I love a product with versatility and I know you do too! Our envelope board certainly does make crafting a whole lot more fun and so much quicker!
I wanted to make a Hostess Gift and thought the cracker design would be perfect... This got me thinking though, sometimes you do not always just want the measurements for one box, what if you have the perfect gift, you love the Cracker design but a tutorial does not have it in the size you need? Woudn't it be fab to find out HOW to work out the measurements?.... Ta Dah! Not only will this video show you a super cute cracker but it also expalins how to work out the measurements
To make this project I used:-
- Envelope Board
- Smokey Slate card stock
- Winter frost DSP stack
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Festive Flurry Stamp Set:- Wood, Clear
- Festive Flurry Framelits
- Frosted Finishes Embellishments
- Coastal Cabana Ink Pad
- Sponge Dauber
- Silver 1/8th" Ribbon
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Snail Adhesive
You can place an order in a number of ways, Cash, Credit/debit card wither onlin eor offline
The measurements for the above box are:-
- Smokey Slate card stock - 5 1/2" x 8"
- on the 8" side score at - 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2" 5 1/2", 6", 6 1/2"
- on the 5.5" side score at - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 3 3/4", 5"
- To add Designer series paper to the ends cut 8 pieces:- 1 3/8" x 1 1/8"
- To add Designer series paper to the middle sections cut 4 pieces:- 2 7/8" x 1 1/8"